FMW Series air suction filters prevent trouble in vacuum equipment caused by contaminants in the air. Designed to fit directly into an air line, they are light weight and compact. FMW filter elements are easily replaced without tools.
- Port Size (Applicable Tubing O.D.): ø5/32" / ø1/4"
- Fluid: Air, Nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: -100 kPa to 1.0 MPa (at 20°C)
- Flow Rate (Positive Pressure) [L/min]1: 100 / 200
- Flow Rate (Vacuum Pressure) [L/min]: 10 / 20
- Proof Pressure [MPa]: 1.5 (at 20°C)
- Operating & Ambient Temperature Range [°C]: 0 - 60
- Filtration [µm]: 5 (Filtration efficiency 95%)
- Filtration Area [mm2]: 750
- Weight [g]: 10.5
- Internal Capacity [cm3]: 4.5
- Total Length [mm]: 53.9
- Total Width [mm]: 19.0
- Bracket Total Length [mm]: 23.0
- Case Material: Polycarbonate
1 Flow rate (positive pressure) conditions: Supply pressure of 0.7 MPa, Pressure drop of kPa.
Stocked Configurations Below Can Ship Same Day
|VBMW-5||Inline Air Filter Bracket||$2.00|
|VEMW-5||Inline Air Filter Element||$2.00|
|FMW5-C07||Inline Air Filter - For 1/4" Tube||$11.75|
|FMW5B-C07||Inline Air Filter with Bracket - For 1/4" Tube||$12.00|